Eid Mubarak 2019: Poems, Quotes, Messages & Greetings to wish someone! The best way to wish someone a happy Eid is with the traditional greeting ‘Eid Mubarak’ but telling loved ones ‘Blessed Eid’ is a charming alternative. The festival is all about celebrating the breaking of the fast as well as celebrating Allah and him giving people the willpower for Eid ul Adha.
Eid Mubarak 2019: Poems, Quotes, Messages & Greetings
There are plenty of events going on across the country for Eid, as well as prayers at local mosques. Here are some greetings, quotes, and poems to share with loved ones.
1) Sending you warm wishes on Eid and wishing that it brings your way ever joys and happiness. Remember me in your prayers.
2) In every shared smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! Eid Mubarak
3) May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace, and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak!
4) May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual, your mind with wisdom, wishing you a very Happy Eid.
5) May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak